the strip club is in the city center
minimum 8 people
all year round
VIP Entry to Krakow Strip Clubs
Why not add some spice to your stag night/weekend in Krakow and get us to book you in the best strip club in Krakow. We’ve been through many places and we chose only the best ones- only stag friendly (oddly enough not all of them are !) with beautiful, mind blowing & jaw dropping girls who will look after you like your own wife but seduce you like the best lover you’ve ever had (of course if you pay enough … though having said it we must conlcude that a wife is not a charity organisation either !).
VIP strip club / What a smart Krakow stag should know:
- Krakow strip clubs are not cheap – a private dance is usually around 25-30 GBP, and an average drink is usually 5-7 GBP.
- Girls at the stage dance topless – you don’t get a Full Monty unless you pay for it
- There have been rumours about rip offs, and scams. The truth is- when you mix alcohol, money and beautiful girls who are hired to get the money off you, such stories may happen. That said, lap clubs in Krakow tend to play fair- sure, they will be more than happy to sell you a bottle of the most expensive champagne even when you’re silly drunk, but unlike other destinations (e.g: Paris and clubs at the Place Pigalle) they will not sell you an ordinary glass of Scotch and then charge you 100 GBP for it.
- Drinks for the girls are usually more expensive then drinks at menu- if a girl asks you to buy her a drink always ask for the price first
- Don’t pass your credit card in anyone’s hands- common sense is international virtue
- If you want to avoid unpleasant surprises and stress, book your Krakow VIP strip club entry with a reputable stag company. Not only you will not pay a penny more than you’d pay at the club directly, but you will also get more. And most importantly – no strip club will rip you off if you are assisted by the Rep who is looking after your group. Every stag operator has few trusted and reputable strip clubs with which they cooperate, and these clubs wouldn’t like to lose huge amount of business for ripping a group.
- Krakow club scene is bustling with parties almost all week long – even on Mondays you can find some clubs which are throwing parties. It’s due to the fact that Krakow is a home to a large population of students (200 000 attending yearly) and 10 universities.
- Krakow is said to have the highest density of bars and clubs per square kilometre in the world. In the Main Market or Kazimierz area you literally leave one place just to find yourself entering a neighbouring party venue.
- There are 2 party districts in Krakow. One is the Main Market area, and the other is Kazimierz (10 mins walk from the Main Market). Main Market area is a way more touristy, while Kazimierz attracts more sophisticated clients. There is a bewildering variety of atmospheric bars and restaurants in Kazimierz, but maybe not as many nightclubs. Our recommendation for you is to visit both districts- spend one night partying in the Main Market and the other in Kazimierz. See what suits you better.
- Probably well over 90% of young people in Krakow speak English well enough to have a chat with them. Make sure you’re not making rude comments about the local stunning girls as they will most likely understand you. Unless you’re playing it smart and want to “neg” them before you approach them!
With Accommodation Package:
from 10 GBP
from 7 GBP
Right from the beginning Party Krakow were a great help to me when arranging my sister’s hen party. We were a very large group of 20 but the sales team did a great job in advising us on what to see and do, and the guides were simply wonderful. We chose to do the salsa dancing lessons which were such a giggle and also took a pub crawl with nightclub entry. The nightclub was one of the best I’ve ever been to and the guides we had were such good fun . I’d highly recommend both Krakow as a destination and also Party Krakow as the company to make it happen.
When I was given the task of organizing a stag for 40 Irish guys in Krakow I became a little worried I couldn’t pull it off. Luckily the guys at Party Krakow helped me out, bigtime! It was a blast. The meal was superb, great food and entertainment. Service was excellent, I couldn’t fault it so many thanks to you for all your help, it was much appreciated.All the lads had a great time, it got quite messy! 3 lads missed the flight… Will be back again if going to Krakow. Simple.
All 13 of us couldn’t speak more highly of the service provided by Party Krakow, everything ran like clockwork and was very reliable.The guides provided were excellent, the accommodation was good and in a great location close to the centre of Krakow and the Jewish quarter (where the food was indeed fantastic as they promised). The guided tour of the night life on the first night was a great introduction as to what was on offer and greatly assisted us on deciding where to go and what to do for the following evenings. The shooting was very well organised and incredible fun, also there was such a large selection of weapons to have the opportunity to fire, which made it an even better experience. The trip to Auschwitz again was incredible, the guide supplied to take us around the two camps was so good I can’t even begin to do her justice. She conducted the tour in such a graphic and detailed way that not one of us could really speak for much of the tour, we were completely caught up in trying to comprehend what we were seeing and hearing. Going to a place like that is never something that you can say is enjoyable, but we were all so glad we had the chance to experience it and gain a better understanding of it, however it was quite upsetting at times. Party Krakow helped make our trip a very memorable one for all, and I hope that one day I get the chance to return to Krakow
Hands down best stag we’ve been on. All ran smoothly and stag was dribbling at both girl sand booze. Would recommend you to anyone. Infact I know people will go to krakow in the future and will give them your details . Thanks pal if you need me to fill out anysurvey/Facebook thing then send me a link I would be happy to. much apprecited as hostsand snowmobiling were brilliant ! Perfect serviceSent from my iPhone
We had an amazing weekend the activities were excellent the guide was very friendly and chatty and the taxi driver that took us.. Would like to thank them both. We are thinking of going back next year for my mates stag do. We r looking at 15 to 20 people. Can u give me a price for the same activities and 3 nights accomadation. We would want to be close to the main square as we were where we stayed this year. We r looking around mid July Friday to Monday. Thanks
Many thanks to you and your staff for making the stag weekend hassle free. We all had an excellent time in Krakow, although a few of the stag party still seem to be recovering. I really enjoyed the activities, especially the paintballing, as I like shooting. The accommodation was spot on.. clean, tidy, and nothing fancy. Gosia was great and done a sterling job, even with the drunken Irish. Krakow is a lovely city and I would like to visit it again in the future, without the incredible volumes of alcohol that we consumed. As you know, I was a bit cautious about booking activities/ accommodation online, especially at the risk of other peoples money. I was glad when everything worked out. So, I guess the only way to build confidence in new customers is to have real reviews with photo’s (these helped me gain confidence). I will place a review on the ‘Facebook’ site when one of the stag party sends me the group photo. Also, I have forwarded your contact details to one of the guys on the stag with us. I think you may have another group coming your way in the future.
Sorry for the delay in responding. Last week was crazy with the wedding and I’m just aftergetting back home to Sydney. I thought Krakow was a lovely city and we all had a great weekend there. Thanks to you and the girls for making our stay so enjoyable. Both of the girls were extremely helpful and friendly and I have absolutely no negative comments on them. For the pub crawl, may I suggest that you hand out a map or a little list of bars as part of the tour, either at the beginning or end. We were very happy with all the places we went with Tosia but on Saturday we couldn’t remember any of the names of the places we went on Fri or where exactly they were. All places seem to be underground so it was hard enough to distinguish one from the other.The go-karting was fantastic and everybody really enjoyed it. Beers on the way back in the bus probably isn’t the greatest idea as the road is very bumpy and I ended up spilling my beer! If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me. Thanks again for all of your help and thanks to the girls as well
How to book
Once you decide to confirm and block book this activity we’ll require an initial 50 GBP
deposit. Deposit can be paid by bank transfer, credit or debit card. A 3% surcharge is
applicable on all card transactions. The deposit shall be payable within 24hrs of
receiving our invoice by email.
For activity only bookings we require 2 deposits in total, with the final deposit of
£200 or 25% of the total invoice value being due 28 days before your departure.
Final numbers for activity only bookings will be required 14 days before date of
departure. The outstanding balance can be paid either in GBP/Sterling after you
safely arrive in Krakow and are collected by our Rep, or by bank transfer or card
(3% surcharge) before you travel. Should you prefer to pay the full balance
upfront please make sure you let us know about it prior to making payment and it
reaches us minimum 7 days before you arrive in Krakow.
Terms & Conditions
Ways to contact us:
If you would like to give us a quick call to discuss your requirements in English
please dial any of the below numbers
(UK) 020 313 782 83, or
(UK) 0845 862 0666, or
(outside UK / Poland) +48 12 357 32 20
or enquire online using contact form