minimum 5 people or a small surcharge if fewer
all year round
n/a- no transport included as the venue is central
Stag Dining – Brewery Feast
A proper stag party in Krakow isn’t really proper until you visit Krakow’s most famous underground microbrewery. We have prepared a delicious menu which includes a huge dinner with traditionally Polish hamhock aka “Golonka” to satisfy even the biggest hunger and overcome even the worst hangover plus a huge beer “giraffe” to quench your thirst .
- 5 litres of beer in tube for every 5 people
- a huge dinner consisting of beer marinated ham hock with crusty skin, served with mustard, bread and pickles, plus a traditional Polish “Żurek” soup served in bread
- reserved tables
- lovely female Rep’s assistance
What a smart Krakow stag should know:
- Krakow has many special secrets but one of them that the dedicated beer-coiffing, party- loving stag should learn about is the microbrewery. This is a genuine beer producer situated about a minute’s walk from the very centre of town so it’s no big deal to stagger from here to any of the other fantastic stag venues in Krakow.
- The brewery dinner is the perfect way to start a Polish stag night with a menu that is as tasty as it looks. And it looks gorgeous! The restaurant is stylish, the service excellent and portions ample.
- The smart Krakow stag (as long as he has no objection to pigs!) should enjoy the “golonko”. which translates to English as ham hock (don’t misinterpret with “ham cock”) or pork knuckle. Golonko is a mini joint of pork that comes from the “wrist” or “ankle” of the animal. Before being individually roasted, it is marinated in dark beer and herbs, then skewered on a mini spit and served at the table with sauces, bread and salad. Each person gets his own version the size of a small chicken ! The surrounding fat is a deep golden brown in colour and almost an inch thick. The hungry stag simply peels this aside and finds tender, dark meat in large quantities inside. It is simply stunning food and is the best way to prepare the body for a long, long stag night.
- During the brewery feast the beer is served in 5 litre containers called “giraffes”. The beers of choice, whether that is light, medium or dark, are served by the diners from a tap at the base. Sounds whacky, works a treat! And the beer itself is unique. Full of flavour, freshly tapped and easy to drink since its sparkle is natural and not the result of artificially introduced bubbles! It’s also bloody strong!
- The sour rye soup is a soup made of soured rye flour (akin to sourdough) and meat (usually boiled pork sausage or pieces of smoked sausage, bacon or ham). It is specific to the cuisines of Poland and Belarus, where it is known as żur or żurek. In Poland it is sometimes served in an edible bowl made of bread. Zurek is also considered by the Poles a great hang over treat, and it tastes great.
With Accommodation Package:
from 23 GBP
from 20 GBP
Right from the beginning Party Krakow were a great help to me when arranging my sister’s hen party. We were a very large group of 20 but the sales team did a great job in advising us on what to see and do, and the guides were simply wonderful. We chose to do the salsa dancing lessons which were such a giggle and also took a pub crawl with nightclub entry. The nightclub was one of the best I’ve ever been to and the guides we had were such good fun . I’d highly recommend both Krakow as a destination and also Party Krakow as the company to make it happen.
When I was given the task of organizing a stag for 40 Irish guys in Krakow I became a little worried I couldn’t pull it off. Luckily the guys at Party Krakow helped me out, bigtime! It was a blast. The meal was superb, great food and entertainment. Service was excellent, I couldn’t fault it so many thanks to you for all your help, it was much appreciated.All the lads had a great time, it got quite messy! 3 lads missed the flight… Will be back again if going to Krakow. Simple.
All 13 of us couldn’t speak more highly of the service provided by Party Krakow, everything ran like clockwork and was very reliable.The guides provided were excellent, the accommodation was good and in a great location close to the centre of Krakow and the Jewish quarter (where the food was indeed fantastic as they promised). The guided tour of the night life on the first night was a great introduction as to what was on offer and greatly assisted us on deciding where to go and what to do for the following evenings. The shooting was very well organised and incredible fun, also there was such a large selection of weapons to have the opportunity to fire, which made it an even better experience. The trip to Auschwitz again was incredible, the guide supplied to take us around the two camps was so good I can’t even begin to do her justice. She conducted the tour in such a graphic and detailed way that not one of us could really speak for much of the tour, we were completely caught up in trying to comprehend what we were seeing and hearing. Going to a place like that is never something that you can say is enjoyable, but we were all so glad we had the chance to experience it and gain a better understanding of it, however it was quite upsetting at times. Party Krakow helped make our trip a very memorable one for all, and I hope that one day I get the chance to return to Krakow
Hands down best stag we’ve been on. All ran smoothly and stag was dribbling at both girl sand booze. Would recommend you to anyone. Infact I know people will go to krakow in the future and will give them your details . Thanks pal if you need me to fill out anysurvey/Facebook thing then send me a link I would be happy to. much apprecited as hostsand snowmobiling were brilliant ! Perfect serviceSent from my iPhone
We had an amazing weekend the activities were excellent the guide was very friendly and chatty and the taxi driver that took us.. Would like to thank them both. We are thinking of going back next year for my mates stag do. We r looking at 15 to 20 people. Can u give me a price for the same activities and 3 nights accomadation. We would want to be close to the main square as we were where we stayed this year. We r looking around mid July Friday to Monday. Thanks
Many thanks to you and your staff for making the stag weekend hassle free. We all had an excellent time in Krakow, although a few of the stag party still seem to be recovering. I really enjoyed the activities, especially the paintballing, as I like shooting. The accommodation was spot on.. clean, tidy, and nothing fancy. Gosia was great and done a sterling job, even with the drunken Irish. Krakow is a lovely city and I would like to visit it again in the future, without the incredible volumes of alcohol that we consumed. As you know, I was a bit cautious about booking activities/ accommodation online, especially at the risk of other peoples money. I was glad when everything worked out. So, I guess the only way to build confidence in new customers is to have real reviews with photo’s (these helped me gain confidence). I will place a review on the ‘Facebook’ site when one of the stag party sends me the group photo. Also, I have forwarded your contact details to one of the guys on the stag with us. I think you may have another group coming your way in the future.
Sorry for the delay in responding. Last week was crazy with the wedding and I’m just aftergetting back home to Sydney. I thought Krakow was a lovely city and we all had a great weekend there. Thanks to you and the girls for making our stay so enjoyable. Both of the girls were extremely helpful and friendly and I have absolutely no negative comments on them. For the pub crawl, may I suggest that you hand out a map or a little list of bars as part of the tour, either at the beginning or end. We were very happy with all the places we went with Tosia but on Saturday we couldn’t remember any of the names of the places we went on Fri or where exactly they were. All places seem to be underground so it was hard enough to distinguish one from the other.The go-karting was fantastic and everybody really enjoyed it. Beers on the way back in the bus probably isn’t the greatest idea as the road is very bumpy and I ended up spilling my beer! If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me. Thanks again for all of your help and thanks to the girls as well
How to book
Once you decide to confirm and block book this activity we’ll require an initial 50 GBP
deposit. Deposit can be paid by bank transfer, credit or debit card. A 3% surcharge is
applicable on all card transactions. The deposit shall be payable within 24hrs of
receiving our invoice by email.
For activity only bookings we require 2 deposits in total, with the final deposit of
£200 or 25% of the total invoice value being due 28 days before your departure.
Final numbers for activity only bookings will be required 14 days before date of
departure. The outstanding balance can be paid either in GBP/Sterling after you
safely arrive in Krakow and are collected by our Rep, or by bank transfer or card
(3% surcharge) before you travel. Should you prefer to pay the full balance
upfront please make sure you let us know about it prior to making payment and it
reaches us minimum 7 days before you arrive in Krakow.
Terms & Conditions
Ways to contact us:
If you would like to give us a quick call to discuss your requirements in English
please dial any of the below numbers
(UK) 020 313 782 83, or
(UK) 0845 862 0666, or
(outside UK / Poland) +48 12 357 32 20
or enquire online using contact form