The package is almost “all inclusive” as there is not much you could possibly add to it to spend more money- 2 hefty dinners are provided, loads of booze to swallow it, prepaid entries to clubs and strip clubs, loads of strippers and fancy limos as your means of transfer.
Small piece of advice – just add Krakow gun shooting and get a truly Dan Bilzerian’s style stag weekend !
- 2 or more nights’ central accommodation (ask for pricing for more nights)
- Greeted airport pick up
- Roundtrip transfers with beer on inward journey
- Strip Partybus cruise or Strip Hummer (depending on availability: for airport pick up, for city cruise or for activity transfer)
- Guided bar crawl
- VIP prepaid lap club entry with booked tables and a table dance for the group
- VIP nightclub entry with Q-jumpers
- Oil Wrestling match aka BBC (2 gorgeous nubile cuties fighting in a rubber dingy!
- Vodka tasting
- a. The Brewery Feast
- b. The Stag Dinner
- Partykrakow Emergency line available even during weekend
- Our guide’s assistance and advice on taxis, choice of clubs, pubs and restaurants + city maps and discount vouchers
Have a look below for a sample Epic stag weekend itinerary - should you wish to change the order of activities or you would like to add more nights of accommodation, then just let us know
- perfect stag accommodation for 70 people
- 24/7 reception
- own pub at level -1
- own cockatail and BBQ garden with a chill-out zone (BBQ, deckchairs, sunshades)
- entertainment: DVD, game console, darts, table soccer, board games,
- free luggage storage
- Compliant with fire and safety regulations
- modern rooms for 2,4,6, and 10 people with private bathrooms (2x2, 2x4, 6x6, 2x10)
- comfortable combo beds with individual lighting and private charging docks for mobiles
- Smart TV’s in the rooms
- air conditioning
- dryers incl. in bathrooms
- vending machine with drinks and snacks at the reception
- towels and bed linen (inclusive)
- lockers in the rooms (inclusive)
- free WIFI in the whole building
- accommodation for 132 people
- reception room
- apartments for 4,6,10,12 and 15 people with private bathrooms (for 10 and 12 people there are 2 bathrooms in the room)
- antique furniture
- towels and bed linen (inclusive)
- fridge, kettle, microwave
Strip Partybus airport pick up
- exclusive Partybus rental
- transfer from Krakow Balice airport to your accommodation in Krakow
- sexy female stripper on board
- Free beer/pp or welcoming vodka bottle per group
- Lovely female Rep assistance
- Five litres of beer in a tube for every five people
- A huge dinner consisting of Żurek soup served in bread bowl, beer marinated hamhock with mustard, bread and Polish pickles
- Reserved tables
- Lovely guide assistance
VIP Entry to Krakow Strip Clubs
- Prepaid Strip Club entry
- Booked tables
- A bottle of Polish vodka with a soft drink per group
- Private dance for the stag or table dance for the group
- Lovely guide assistance for four hours
Krakow guided bar crawl
- a personalised party tour of Krakow
- min. 3 shots/pp in different bars
- strip club entry
- nightclub entry
- lovely Rep's assistance for min.4hrs
Steak and Tits Stag Dinner
- A gorgeous stripper to entertain you for a duration of the show
- 3 courses including mouth watering steak and chips plus 2 beers and 2 vodkas/pp
- Exclusive reservation of a VIP room in a classy downtown restaurant
- Dedicated waiters’ service
- Lovely guide assistance
Oil Wrestling Krakow & Vodka Tasting
- Exclusive downtown pub reservation
- Two slippery, slithering battling beauties
- 5 vodka shots per person served by a professional bartender during vodka tasting
- a budget of 400 PLN to spend on the cash bar (nb.: a beer is 10 PLN)
- Traditional Polish drinking snacks (pickles, herring, salmon etc…)
- Lovely guide assistance
Krakow VIP nightclub entry
- Stress free prepaid & privileged entry to one of Krakow’s top nightclubs (Coco, Shine, Scena 54)
- Booked lodges for your group
- A large bottle of vodka with a soft drink
- Table service
- Lovely female Rep's assistance for min.2hrs
Krakow Airport Transfer
- Greeted pick up from Krakow Balice airport
- Air-conditioned bus adequate to your group size
- Our guide holding a board with your group's name at the arrival hall at the airport
- Return airport transfer on your departure day
How to a Book
On average prices in Poland are three 2-3 cheaper than UK prices. For what you would spend on one night out in London you can spend two or three days and nights full of entertainment in Krakow. For example, a pint in a good pub costs about 2 GBP, a pack of Marlboro costs 3 GBP and a 2 course meal in high street restaurant is normally about 10 GBP.
Krakow is a student city that receives a high amount of visitors annually - it’s one of the Europe’s top travel destinations. As a result Krakow is safe, and the authorities do their best to make sure it stays that way. In general there's less trouble here on a weekend than there is in most places back home. That said common sense is a virtue and if you look for trouble, you will likely find one
In case of illness or injury you will receive prompt and professional medical attention. Visitors from EU member countries are covered by their own national health service. Please remember to take your EHIC card with you when travelling, as otherwise you will be asked to pay for your treatment.
There's a very large student population from all over Europe. So the atmosphere is friendly, and you will have no problems communicating - around 80% of young people speak English, as do staff in all the bars and shops in the town centre. Although popular with visitors, Krakow is not overcrowded with them. As a result Krakow has an authentic feel, and if you want you should find it easy to chat with the locals. Bearing in mind the quality of the women that's definitely a plus!
On the whole the weather in Krakow is not too different than the UK, though not as rainy and windy. Spring and autumn and pretty similar to back home though there is a larger variation in temperatures, the summer is slightly hotter and the winter colder.
There are a bewildering variety of pubs, clubs and restaurants concentrated in two areas which are side by side- in the biggest market square in Europe and in the old Jewish district. In a weekend you won't cover even a fraction of the places worth visiting in either (although you can enjoy getting very drunk trying!). Normally people start to go out around 9 in the evening, and normally places shut at 4-5 in the morning (though there are after-hours clubs open till 7).
Nope, they aren't - bearing in mind the vast number of cheap carriers offering flights to Krakow, you can get your flights arranged by yourself in a quick and cheap way
We usually only organise one airport transfer in each direction. However we are very flexible and accommodating so just ask.
Feel free to organize your own transport, however it will probably be easier and cheaper for you to take the transport service that we offer.
This depends on how you like to get your money. Some people like to use the cash machines / ATM's and some by exchanging cash. If you prefer to use cash machines we can take you to them once you get here. You shouldn't have any problems in using a UK credit/debit card in the cash machines over here. Normally your bank will charge a certain % fee of the amount you withdraw plus currency exchange rate. If you prefer to exchange your cash, you can use one on multiple currency exchange offices called “kantor” which are located in the city center. Normally the best rates are offered in Slawkowska street, but do ask for advice on the day of your arrival, and our Rep will help you.
It all depends on you but Krakow is a city where a pint in a good pub costs about 2GBP, a good meal with drink about 10 GBP, nightclub entrance 2GBP , strip club entrance about 5-10 GBP and public transport costs approx.70p to anywhere in the city.
We don’t mean to brag, but we probably have the market’s friendliest booking conditions:
- Plan your perfect stag or hen weekend in Krakow- choose from over 70 stag and hen activities or packages to build your enquiry. Give us a call or contact us by email with your enquiry – once you’re ready to confirm all you’ll need to do to secure your weekend is to pay an initial deposit, which is a…
- Low deposit - only 50 GBP to secure your booking for the whole group
- Final payment = freedom of choice
You can either only pay the final deposit of 20 GBP/pp and the rest on the spot when you safely arrive in Krakow and are met by our Rep, or you can pay the full amount upfront to our Revolut or Transferwise or Paypal business account - just let us know which option suits your needs better. In either case the final deposit or down payment, as well as the final numbers are required as late as 14 days before for activity only bookings, or 28 days before for accommodation bookings
- Late final numbers = you have plenty of time to organise your group and collect the money from the participants
Final numbers are required as late as 14 days before for activity only bookings, or 28 days before for accommodation bookings
- Cancellations or no show ups on arrival ? Worry not !
Simply the amount of deposit paid is the only cost of cancellation. And if you have paid in full before arrival, and some members dropped out at the last minute you can either use their services in full, or let us know till your arrival and we will cancel their services and offer you a prepaid drink voucher of even amount to one of the coolest bars in Krakow. In either way no money is forfeit !