PartyKrakow respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy notice will inform you as to how we look after your personal data when you visit our website (regardless of where you visit it from) or when you otherwise provide personal data to us via other means (such as over the telephone) and tell you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
In the following “PartyKrakow:, "F.T", "we", "our", "us" refers to FunTime Group sp. z o.o. and its sister company Fun Time travel agency registered in Krakow 31-029, Mikołaja Zyblikiewicza 15 street. We treat the privacy of its customers data very seriously. Please read the following policy to understand how we will treat your personal data when you use our site. If this policy changes then we will let you know via our homepage but we assure you that we only use your data as specified here and for our legitimate business reasons.
‘Personal Data’ - any information that relates to an identified or identifiable living individual eg Email address and Phone Number.
‘Processing’ - any operation or set of operations performed upon personal data or sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
‘Filing systems’ - any structured set of personal data that are accessible according to specific criteria whether centralised, decentralised or dispersed on a functional or geographical basis.
‘Controller’ - determines the purposes and means of processing personal data.
‘Processor’ - is responsible for processing personal data on behalf of a controller.
‘Consent’ - any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the data subject's wishes by which he or she, by a statement or by a clear affirmative action, signifies agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him or her.
‘Data Subject’ - any person whose personal data is being collected, held or processed.
‘Personal Data Breach’ - a breach of security leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised. disclosure of, or access to, personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed
When do we collect data?
We can collect data on you from a variety of different sources these include:
- When you purchase products or services from the site or over the phone;
- When you create an account in order to build and save an event.
- When you speak to our customer services personnel;
- Via explicit data capture measures, for example by entering competitions and completing surveys; and
- We use Google remarketing to capture cookie information so we can target visitors who have shown an interest in our services/products. If you would like to opt out, visit your Google Ad Settings.
- Personal Data Collected Automatically from the use by you of the Sites. The data transmitted from your browser includes your IP address, the date and time of the visit the pages accessed, the access status/HTTP status code, your browser, your operating system and interface, as well as the language and version of the browser software. The legal basis for collecting and processing this personal data is to be able to operate the Sites and provide you with access to the pages you wish to access.
- If you link, connect, or login to your PK Account with a third party service (e.g. Google, Facebook), the third party service may send us information such as your registration and profile information from that service. This information varies and is controlled by that service or as authorised by you via your privacy settings at that service.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
In any of the above cases, the data we collect could be personal data. This Personal data includes name, email address and phone number. Our legal basis for the collection and processing of this data is the provision to you of the services purchased by you.
What do we do with your personal information?
When you buy anything via the site, we may need to collect information about you to process the transaction, fulfil your order and provide you with the services you expect. This information may include but is not limited to, details such as your name, your address and bank account details.
Unless we have your consent we will only disclose personal data to third parties if this is required for the purpose of completing your transaction with us. This is, of course, subject to the proviso that we may disclose your data to certain permitted third parties, such as members of our own group, our own professional advisers who are bound by confidentiality codes, and when we are legally obliged to disclose your data.
We do not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes without your express consent.
We will ensure that your personal information is kept confidential and secure, and that the appropriate technical and organisational measures, to prevent unlawful or accidental destruction, accidental loss, unauthorised disclosure or access or other unlawful forms of processing, are implemented.
Special Categories of Personal Data
We may need to collect the following special categories of personal data about you.
Details about your:
- dietary requirements which may disclose your religious or philosophical beliefs;
We collect and process the above data only where it is strictly necessary to do so in order to deliver the travel service that you have purchased. Furthermore, we will only collect and process the above special categories of sensitive personal data where you have provided us with your explicit consent to do so.
You are not under any obligation to consent to us processing your sensitive personal data. However, without your consent, we won’t be able to make the necessary arrangements to provide the travel services that you have booked or are attempting to book. As a result, if you do not provide your consent, we will be unable to proceed with your booking.
If you are happy to consent to our use of your sensitive personal data, you will also be able to withdraw your consent at any time. However, as this will prevent us from providing the travel service you have booked, we will be required to treat any withdrawal of consent as a cancellation of your booking and the cancellations in clause 8 of our Booking Terms and Conditions.
If you fail to provide personal data
Where we need to collect personal data by law or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you.
In other words, where we require details from you in order to provide you with your chosen travel services, if you do not provide us with the necessary details then we will not be able to provide the services you have booked or are attempting to book.
In this case, depending upon when you fail to provide the necessary date, we may either not be able to process your booking or we may have to cancel your booking, in which case we will treat this as a ‘cancellation by you’ in accordance with our Booking Terms and Conditions. We will notify you if we are unable to process a booking or are required to cancel a booking for this reason.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - you have the right to request F.T. for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification - you have the right to request that F.T corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure - you have the right to request that F.T erases your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing - you have the right to request that F.T restricts the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - you have the right to object to F.T’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - you have the right to request that F.T transfers the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have 30 days to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality - F.T uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising - F.T uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies ?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Data Subject Request
Under the rules of GDPR data subjects have specific rights to their personal data; these rights include obtaining copies of it, requesting changes to it, restricting the processing of it, deleting it, or receiving it in an electronic format so it can be moved to another controller. To receive this PartyKrakow must receive a formal request by either email or postal letter. This will be acted on within one month of receipt. A reasonable cost could be associated with this request if it is deemed either unfounded, excessive or repetitive in character.
If you have any questions or concerns about the information we hold about you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Miscellaneous Section
Please note that in using the Channels you agree to be bound by the following obligations:
You accept financial responsibility for all transactions made under your name or account.
In order to make a purchase, you must be over 18 years old and have the legal capacity to make the transaction.
You must make sure that all the information you provide to us is true and accurate.
You must not use the any of the Channels for speculative, false or fraudulent bookings.
The transmission of threatening, defamatory, pornographic, political or racist material or any material that is otherwise unlawful is expressly prohibited.
The site and any content may not be modified, copied, transmitted, distributed, sold, displayed, licensed, or reproduced in any way by you, except if you wish to make copies of the website for your own personal and non-commercial use.
- Our site may contain links to other third party websites over which PartyKrakow has no control. PartyKrakow cannot, therefore, have any responsibility in relation to the accuracy, completeness or quality of the information contained on those websites.
- The copyright and the propriety rights on the website and other Channels and all content are owned by PartyKrakow or its third party licensors and in this respect PartyKrakow reserves all rights.
- PartyKrakow uses secure technology to safeguard information including personal information and financial transactions.
- PartyKrakow reserve the right to change or update its these terms and conditions relating to the use of the Channels from time to time. We will inform you on the relevant Channel when we have updated the terms. Please note that you will be unable to make a purchase from any Channel unless you have confirmed that you have read and understood the most recent version of the terms.
- This user agreement is between you and PartyKrakow and is governed by the laws of Poland