Have you ever seen Disney’s “Beauty and the Beast” ? Well how about playing one – with Fat Bertha aka Fat & Frumpy as the beast, the other girl will be the beauty and poor stag will be the Prince Charming !
This is one of our original stag do pranks and you can add this show pretty much anywhere (Partybus, Stag Dinner, apartments) as long as there is room for privacy so passer-by don’t go blind when seeing Fat Bertha in action. Imagine the amusement on the stag’s face when he sees a gorgeous brunette or blonde approach him, slowly removing her clothes to the rhythm of the music, before handcuffing him to a rail and eventually blindfolding him… once she does this she doesn’t stop and although he can’t see now, he can feel she is undressing him… The point is that it’s no longer her – it’s her fat and frumpy friend !
The perfect twist to a Krakow stag weekend- make sure you book it to make the weekend one to remember !
Completely useless information for stags
- The world’s fattest pole dancer lives in America (surprise surprise), and weighs a seat breaking 300 lbs. Despite her large frame, the unnamed woman says she has a lot more moves on the pole than her more slender colleagues.
- As well as roly-poly strippers, there are a number of unusual strippers available for hire in the UK. Some of them include dwarf strippers, granny strippers and drag queens. Whilst we currently only have hot strippers and Bertha, please watch this space as we’re always on the look-out for new talent…
- Whilst doing the research for this article we came across many weird and wonderful things, but perhaps the most disturbing was a company in New Zealand offering a ‘bondage granny stripper’ who comes equipped with a ‘box of tricks and toys’. Truly horrible…
- One particular bar in Krakow has created a drink in honour of our very own Bertha called a ‘Bouncy Big Girl’. The drink consists of a spicy Bloody Mary garnished with bacon.*
*May not actually be true.
How to a Book
On average prices in Poland are three 2-3 cheaper than UK prices. For what you would spend on one night out in London you can spend two or three days and nights full of entertainment in Krakow. For example, a pint in a good pub costs about 2 GBP, a pack of Marlboro costs 3 GBP and a 2 course meal in high street restaurant is normally about 10 GBP.
Krakow is a student city that receives a high amount of visitors annually - it’s one of the Europe’s top travel destinations. As a result Krakow is safe, and the authorities do their best to make sure it stays that way. In general there's less trouble here on a weekend than there is in most places back home. That said common sense is a virtue and if you look for trouble, you will likely find one
In case of illness or injury you will receive prompt and professional medical attention. Visitors from EU member countries are covered by their own national health service. Please remember to take your EHIC card with you when travelling, as otherwise you will be asked to pay for your treatment.
There's a very large student population from all over Europe. So the atmosphere is friendly, and you will have no problems communicating - around 80% of young people speak English, as do staff in all the bars and shops in the town centre. Although popular with visitors, Krakow is not overcrowded with them. As a result Krakow has an authentic feel, and if you want you should find it easy to chat with the locals. Bearing in mind the quality of the women that's definitely a plus!
On the whole the weather in Krakow is not too different than the UK, though not as rainy and windy. Spring and autumn and pretty similar to back home though there is a larger variation in temperatures, the summer is slightly hotter and the winter colder.
There are a bewildering variety of pubs, clubs and restaurants concentrated in two areas which are side by side- in the biggest market square in Europe and in the old Jewish district. In a weekend you won't cover even a fraction of the places worth visiting in either (although you can enjoy getting very drunk trying!). Normally people start to go out around 9 in the evening, and normally places shut at 4-5 in the morning (though there are after-hours clubs open till 7).
Nope, they aren't - bearing in mind the vast number of cheap carriers offering flights to Krakow, you can get your flights arranged by yourself in a quick and cheap way
We usually only organise one airport transfer in each direction. However we are very flexible and accommodating so just ask.
Feel free to organize your own transport, however it will probably be easier and cheaper for you to take the transport service that we offer.
This depends on how you like to get your money. Some people like to use the cash machines / ATM's and some by exchanging cash. If you prefer to use cash machines we can take you to them once you get here. You shouldn't have any problems in using a UK credit/debit card in the cash machines over here. Normally your bank will charge a certain % fee of the amount you withdraw plus currency exchange rate. If you prefer to exchange your cash, you can use one on multiple currency exchange offices called “kantor” which are located in the city center. Normally the best rates are offered in Slawkowska street, but do ask for advice on the day of your arrival, and our Rep will help you.
It all depends on you but Krakow is a city where a pint in a good pub costs about 2GBP, a good meal with drink about 10 GBP, nightclub entrance 2GBP , strip club entrance about 5-10 GBP and public transport costs approx.70p to anywhere in the city.
We don’t mean to brag, but we probably have the market’s friendliest booking conditions:
- Plan your perfect stag or hen weekend in Krakow- choose from over 70 stag and hen activities or packages to build your enquiry. Give us a call or contact us by email with your enquiry – once you’re ready to confirm all you’ll need to do to secure your weekend is to pay an initial deposit, which is a…
- Low deposit - only 50 GBP to secure your booking for the whole group
- Final payment = freedom of choice
You can either only pay the final deposit of 20 GBP/pp and the rest on the spot when you safely arrive in Krakow and are met by our Rep, or you can pay the full amount upfront to our Revolut or Transferwise or Paypal business account - just let us know which option suits your needs better. In either case the final deposit or down payment, as well as the final numbers are required as late as 14 days before for activity only bookings, or 28 days before for accommodation bookings
- Late final numbers = you have plenty of time to organise your group and collect the money from the participants
Final numbers are required as late as 14 days before for activity only bookings, or 28 days before for accommodation bookings
- Cancellations or no show ups on arrival ? Worry not !
Simply the amount of deposit paid is the only cost of cancellation. And if you have paid in full before arrival, and some members dropped out at the last minute you can either use their services in full, or let us know till your arrival and we will cancel their services and offer you a prepaid drink voucher of even amount to one of the coolest bars in Krakow. In either way no money is forfeit !