Strippers on a stag do are like cakes at a wedding, it just doesn’t work without it. That is why at Party Krakow we have searched high and low to bring you the hottest strippers in Krakow to ensure that your party goes off with a bang. If you take just a stripper on their own there’ll be no fancy dress, no scenario played out, just a hot girls taking her clothes off to the rhythm of the music. Perfect.
- Minimum number of participants required to book this activity is 10 - with 20 people in the group we will provide 2 strippers
- Please note that strip shows must be organised in privacy - they can take place on either the Partybus, or during a stag dinner, or in a private room in a pub which can be arranged if you book a pub crawl with us - this activity can't be booked on its own
Some useless, yet interesting information about strippers:
- Erotic dancing has been a part of society almost since life on Earth began. In ancient Egypt, the goddess Isis temptingly swung her hips, subtly and suggestively moving her hands at the same time. Dancing was the liberation of what is most seductive and sensual in a woman’s body. Today, erotic dancing is the most common element of shows in strip clubs, and of course a vital part of stag weekends. Performances by dancers nowadays have a different level of artistry, with more and more people appreciating the physical fitness and the culture of the profession.
- Frank Sinatra was the singing king of casinos in Las Vegas, and he said that striptease is a modest lesson of anatomy, but with accompaniment of music. And he knew what he was saying, because at the premises in which he happened to play music, there were usually ladies removing their clothes.
- In Poland pole dancing is becoming very popular with a number of girls taking up the sport as a fun way to keep fit. A number of celebrities have also helped to raise its profile such as Jessica Alba, Madonna, Cindy Crawford and Kate Hudson.
- Ladies styling – individual lessons for ladies. Subtle expression of femininity, sensuality and fitness.
- Sexy styling / dance – seducing, sensual movement and underlining what women have the best. Sometimes props are used.
- Bachata style – A stripper underlining her sex appeal.
- Pole dance – you know what’s going on … J Requires the most physical fitness of all proposals. Can be interpreted not only in erotic context but also gymnastic.
- Lap dance – a very explicit dance in which a girl is dancing on a man’s lap.
How to a Book
On average prices in Poland are three 2-3 cheaper than UK prices. For what you would spend on one night out in London you can spend two or three days and nights full of entertainment in Krakow. For example, a pint in a good pub costs about 2 GBP, a pack of Marlboro costs 3 GBP and a 2 course meal in high street restaurant is normally about 10 GBP.
Krakow is a student city that receives a high amount of visitors annually - it’s one of the Europe’s top travel destinations. As a result Krakow is safe, and the authorities do their best to make sure it stays that way. In general there's less trouble here on a weekend than there is in most places back home. That said common sense is a virtue and if you look for trouble, you will likely find one
In case of illness or injury you will receive prompt and professional medical attention. Visitors from EU member countries are covered by their own national health service. Please remember to take your EHIC card with you when travelling, as otherwise you will be asked to pay for your treatment.
There's a very large student population from all over Europe. So the atmosphere is friendly, and you will have no problems communicating - around 80% of young people speak English, as do staff in all the bars and shops in the town centre. Although popular with visitors, Krakow is not overcrowded with them. As a result Krakow has an authentic feel, and if you want you should find it easy to chat with the locals. Bearing in mind the quality of the women that's definitely a plus!
On the whole the weather in Krakow is not too different than the UK, though not as rainy and windy. Spring and autumn and pretty similar to back home though there is a larger variation in temperatures, the summer is slightly hotter and the winter colder.
There are a bewildering variety of pubs, clubs and restaurants concentrated in two areas which are side by side- in the biggest market square in Europe and in the old Jewish district. In a weekend you won't cover even a fraction of the places worth visiting in either (although you can enjoy getting very drunk trying!). Normally people start to go out around 9 in the evening, and normally places shut at 4-5 in the morning (though there are after-hours clubs open till 7).
Nope, they aren't - bearing in mind the vast number of cheap carriers offering flights to Krakow, you can get your flights arranged by yourself in a quick and cheap way
We usually only organise one airport transfer in each direction. However we are very flexible and accommodating so just ask.
Feel free to organize your own transport, however it will probably be easier and cheaper for you to take the transport service that we offer.
This depends on how you like to get your money. Some people like to use the cash machines / ATM's and some by exchanging cash. If you prefer to use cash machines we can take you to them once you get here. You shouldn't have any problems in using a UK credit/debit card in the cash machines over here. Normally your bank will charge a certain % fee of the amount you withdraw plus currency exchange rate. If you prefer to exchange your cash, you can use one on multiple currency exchange offices called “kantor” which are located in the city center. Normally the best rates are offered in Slawkowska street, but do ask for advice on the day of your arrival, and our Rep will help you.
It all depends on you but Krakow is a city where a pint in a good pub costs about 2GBP, a good meal with drink about 10 GBP, nightclub entrance 2GBP , strip club entrance about 5-10 GBP and public transport costs approx.70p to anywhere in the city.
We don’t mean to brag, but we probably have the market’s friendliest booking conditions:
- Plan your perfect stag or hen weekend in Krakow- choose from over 70 stag and hen activities or packages to build your enquiry. Give us a call or contact us by email with your enquiry – once you’re ready to confirm all you’ll need to do to secure your weekend is to pay an initial deposit, which is a…
- Low deposit - only 50 GBP to secure your booking for the whole group
- Final payment = freedom of choice
You can either only pay the final deposit of 20 GBP/pp and the rest on the spot when you safely arrive in Krakow and are met by our Rep, or you can pay the full amount upfront to our Revolut or Transferwise or Paypal business account - just let us know which option suits your needs better. In either case the final deposit or down payment, as well as the final numbers are required as late as 14 days before for activity only bookings, or 28 days before for accommodation bookings
- Late final numbers = you have plenty of time to organise your group and collect the money from the participants
Final numbers are required as late as 14 days before for activity only bookings, or 28 days before for accommodation bookings
- Cancellations or no show ups on arrival ? Worry not !
Simply the amount of deposit paid is the only cost of cancellation. And if you have paid in full before arrival, and some members dropped out at the last minute you can either use their services in full, or let us know till your arrival and we will cancel their services and offer you a prepaid drink voucher of even amount to one of the coolest bars in Krakow. In either way no money is forfeit !